Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! Just guilted Mrs f6 into telling me where the weed is!

Now to roll up some wet dog bag weed!

YaY!
Now get to rolling a few doobies to put away incase this happens again. What is this now like the 4th time? Just messing around. If you were closer I'd share some of what I have left.

4d71fd36399e70d2ce62fa9495b6b6cf--weed-funny-weed-memes.jpg
download.jpg
images (5).jpg

@912GreenSkell just thinking about the Cream Mandarine not sure if my autocob had been to close 15" from top causing some of the issue so I raised it up for now. But it could also be I might have made a mistake with nute amounts when I rushed filling the res so I could get my water jugs refilled. I'm about do for another res fill so will see if it fixes it or I'll have to get something to bump bloom PK.

@912GreenSkell just thinking about the Cream Mandarine not sure if my autocob had been to close 15" from top causing some of the issue so I raised it up for now. But it could also be I might have made a mistake with nute amounts when I rushed filling the res so I could get my water jugs refilled. I'm about do for another res fill so will see if it fixes it or I'll have to get something to bump bloom PK.

Maybe @Waira is around to have a quick peak at it...might be light burn, but to be it seems odd that its the only one showing anything at all

@bushmasterar15 - Friggin right bud....i see the problem i think for sure...Ive run AN in soil and i assume the doses I used would also work for you.

At the stage you are I would be running 2.5ml Bloom , 2ml calmag , 1ml carboload and 2ml Big Bud...overdrive would also work at that strength. I believe she is just a heavy feeder. Sometimes it can really be a juggling act from plant to plant...i go there nearly every round growing 7-8 strains at a time. Some feed light and some heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back