Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple monsters in a closet..
772BBE60-0364-4937-98CC-DB5A0F68BD34.jpeg

Obi wan og’s , blue sherbet, blueberry ice creams, mimosas, gorilla, mos cross skywalker variant .. mohs got variety... the mimosas is like 5 bills for 3 seeds lmao
There’s even some passion fruit
All soon to get hit with a dude...
But I may ask FD what’s good seeing how he’s in a good place

Last edited:
Double Grape is frosting up. But getting some issues showing up on the Cream Mandarine
06630d6e2b43ecee0ec3d06818d8aad6.jpg
a3f1c66c345c899081d3055a84b1b22e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ohhhhhhhhhhh i wants me some double grape!! (patiently waits for it to show!!)

Checking into the mandarin for you...i feel like potassium deficiency maybe?

Couple monsters in a closet..
View attachment 881034
Obi wan og’s , blue sherbet, blueberry ice creams, mimosas, gorilla, mos cross skywalker variant .. mohs got variety... the mimosas is like 5 bills for 3 seeds lmao
There’s even some passion fruit
All soon to get hit with a dude...
But I may ask FD what’s good seeing how he’s in a good place

Ooooooo passion fruit!! Sweet!!

Ooooooo passion fruit!! Sweet!!
They are all heavy hitters. The obi wan is the base of the Star Wars line.if I’m not mistaken... Stormtrooper og, skywalker , yodas breath... there’s a bunch... regardless it traces back to ghost og .. feck off if you can get that heheh
I got someone to open their stash, super lucky. They liked the looks of sully and the dude plus the first 50 babies I killed .. hopefully I can free another mind towards autos after this,
Fingers crossed and a lil time...

Last edited:
They are all heavy hitters. The obi wan is the base of the Star Wars line.if I’m not mistaken... Stormtrooper oh, skyealker , yodas breath... there’s a bunch...
I got someone to open their stash, super lucky. They liked the looks of sully and the dude plus the first 50 babies I killed .. hopefully I can free another mind towards autos after this,
Fingers crossed and a lil time...

Cool....not familiar with the others, but i like the names and love Star Wars(old star wars not today...LOL) so they sound awesome to me!! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back