Status
Not open for further replies.
this round is totally win-win all around...zero complaints with any of the toke

24c is a frosty bugger!!
IMG_6934.JPG

So much time could be saved..

Some ugly examples of autoflower's out there... Skilled you can make it work but plenty of ugly wobbly ones you wouldn't want in your own garden!

Good Morning @Mossy , AFN stoners
Here's some reading to start of your day if you've ever had the problem . I wish this information had been available when I smoked for the first time . I thought I was going straight to hell based on my christian background .:rofl:
https://www.dinafem.org/en/blog/manual-prevent-bad-trip-cannabis/
@archie gemmill thats a large economy size joint that young lady has could possibly give a body a white out ??? :smoking:

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug: sharing one...Happy Friday..........:friday:

Morning @9bear :pass: sharing one..

thats a large economy size joint that young lady has could possibly give a body a white out ???

Do women get whities same as men....?..in this house it is only the hubby...I'm not sure if it is just because he is a [HASHTAG]#budpig[/HASHTAG] :pighug: the more he smokes..the more he thinks he oughta.....:biggrin:

First whitie I saw him take.. I nearly phoned an ambulance....D-I-L gave me a cookie recipe ...:biggrin:

Even told me how many grammes to add.....:chef:...thing was..I Thought she meant per cookie....she meant divided between 12....

:crying::crying::crying:

Gawd...was he Stoned.....:crying:

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug: sharing one...Happy Friday..........:friday:

Morning @9bear :pass: sharing one..

Do women get whities same as men....?..in this house it is only the hubby...I'm not sure if it is just because he is a [HASHTAG]#budpig[/HASHTAG] :pighug: the more he smokes..the more he thinks he oughta.....:biggrin:

First whitie I saw him take.. I nearly phoned an ambulance....D-I-L gave me a cookie recipe ...:biggrin:

Even told me how many grammes to add.....:chef:...thing was..I Thought she meant per cookie....she meant divided between 12....

:crying::crying::crying:

Gawd...was he Stoned.....:crying:
Never had a whitie myself but that 1rst bad trip I had was a doozie . I think I walked the soles off a pair of shoes . :rofl: I had leg cramps for 2 days . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back