Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point I'd like to try autopots with a living organic soil especially with the ease of watering..Now I know you fill a resevoir and the system is gravity fed..Thing is, I like to give teas once in a while..So if the resevoir is just plain water, I would hand water in the tea like I usually do no? What I mean is I wouldn't want to overwater if the medium is being controlled watering wise by a gravity fed system when I want to add a tea..So that confuses me how I would do that or maybe I'm not thinking right.

At one point I'd like to try autopots with a living organic soil especially with the ease of watering..Now I know you fill a resevoir and the system is gravity fed..Thing is, I like to give teas once in a while..So if the resevoir is just plain water, I would hand water in the tea like I usually do no? What I mean is I wouldn't want to overwater if the medium is being controlled watering wise by a gravity fed system when I want to add a tea..So that confuses me how I would do that or maybe I'm not thinking right.
Turn off the auto watering.. there is a valve and you just turn it and the auto watering stops. I would wait a day for then add your tea... then another day later turn the valve back on

Turn off the auto watering.. there is a valve and you just turn it and the auto watering stops. I would wait a day for then add your tea... then another day later turn the valve back on

Ah ok that makes sense, I was overcomplicating things..thanks man.

Nice man, extra valves could be helpful...I'm coming from the fabric pot 5 gallon bucket world so with autopots I'm a little duh..I get it more now though, thanks fellas.

The foot stomp plant has really turned around
upload_2018-3-6_10-13-8-png.874017

f484150d34d6640906ad8c515e9b0c8b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back