Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you out slumming with the common people @Waira . :cheers:
:laughcry: :backside:.Ooooh, that's stone cold Oscar! :rofl:.... it's nice to have some "free time", since it's all you "common folken" that keep riding me like a petting zoo pony at Sick Bay!! That place has been a f*cking zoo this year, like never before, straight up!.....

:rofl: if only dog shite was worthy of fert' status! $$$$-all the dogshit in this world?? alas, not so.....:doh: .... Hell, I'm not the organic mechanic 'round here, that's @hecno and @Eyes on Fire!

:laughcry: :backside:.Ooooh, that's stone cold Oscar! :rofl:.... it's nice to have some "free time", since it's all you "common folken" that keep riding me like a petting zoo pony at Sick Bay!! That place has been a f*cking zoo this year, like never before, straight up!.....
Then we have to get people growing healthier plants " Prevention is better than cure " . :thumbsup:

So I did what many consider a no no and a waste by quick drying (microwave steam) a piece of my harvest weighed out to about 0.4g dry.

I must say it wasn't awful, not even one of my bottom 5 smokes. I would never recommend it for more than one or two small buds.

Safe to say it worked and got me very medicated. Now I'm even more excited for the proper dry and cure buds!

....you mean ridden hard and put away steaming and frothing..? :crying: Only the ladiezzz are allowed to do that to me!! :vibe: :hump::hump::hump: :haha::haha::haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back