Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: if only dog shite was worthy of fert' status! $$$$-all the dogshit in this world?? alas, not so.....:doh: .... Hell, I'm not the organic mechanic 'round here, that's @hecno and @Eyes on Fire!
dog shit makes good compost!, if I move the dog lot around before N tox builds, you can't believe the life that follows

Toking on the citrus noir....supersweet!!
IMG_6931.JPG

IMG_6932.JPG

IMG_6933.JPG

Then we have to get people growing healthier plants " Prevention is better than cure " . :thumbsup:
truer words my friend! :d5:... what we need to really do is get these lazy-ass growers to do is RESEARCH--- read and learn first! New coco users kills me, literally 80% of the growers (in there) that try it have no clue how to grow in it, don't even bother to look it up,... [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] problem medium in Sick Bay,.. treat it like soil, and Uncle TARFU will check in soon enough,...

So I did what many consider a no no and a waste by quick drying (microwave steam) a piece of my harvest weighed out to about 0.4g dry.

I must say it wasn't awful, not even one of my bottom 5 smokes. I would never recommend it for more than one or two small buds.

Safe to say it worked and got me very medicated. Now I'm even more excited for the proper dry and cure buds!
I quick dry in the propane oven, just the pilot light lit

truer words my friend! :d5:... what we need to really do is get these lazy-ass growers to do is RESEARCH--- read and learn first! New coco users kills me, literally 80% of the growers that try it have no clue how to grow in it, don't even bother to look it up,... [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] problem medium in Sick Bay,.. treat it like soil, and Uncle TARFU will check in soon enough,...
everything a new grower needs to get going is here for the reading

:pighug: Don Skelly, you fekker, waving that Goodness at us,... :crying::finger: :rofl: :drool:... thanks for reminding me to contact goodman Stone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back