Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 880323

Aubergines...:biggrin:.they over wintered in a pot.........

View attachment 880324

the next row of sage and lavender....to get established for next year....:headbang:..complimentary planting...they both do lovely purple flowers at the same time of year..magnifying the effect....

View attachment 880325

I Think the sage might out flower the lavender coz they have a bigger more showy flower...both are going to be used in me organic teas....:biggrin:....

View attachment 880326

Self seeded borage..great for nitrogen ferts.........:headbang:.............
View attachment 880327

View attachment 880328 View attachment 880329

Pretty little flowers.....:headbang:

View attachment 880334

Me Top garden smell..................Jasmine...............View attachment 880335

I'll be having more to ramble through the garden...the Best disguise I have had to Hide linalool based cross smells...:headbang:

Sigh..roll on spring......:watering:

You have a very beautiful garden Mossy! :pass:

Cheers @Frankthetank ...it would be better if some of you young Stoners came over an helped...:biggrin:..me and hubby are getting old.....:coffee:..it goes much slower....:biggrin:
The misses is due for a vacation soon but she’ll kick my ass if I just go work hehehe
Once mo gets on his feet I promise I’ll come help...
It’ll be fun you can boss me around I’ll respond yessa massa, just don’t run all the buffalo off the cliffs again

Cheers @Frankthetank ...it would be better if some of you young Stoners came over an helped...:biggrin:..me and hubby are getting old.....:coffee:..it goes much slower....:biggrin:

Hmmmmm.....entice me with a warm climate....smart! :coffee:

The misses is due for a vacation soon but she’ll kick my ass if I just go work hehehe
Once mo gets on his feet I promise I’ll come help...
It’ll be fun you can boss me around I’ll respond yessa massa, just don’t run all the buffalo off the cliffs again

:rofl:

Good Morning @Mossy , Caplockstuck and everyone else that's hanging around . :thumbsup:
@912GreenSkell My Crystal Candy getting their grow on . I tried something new by starting them in a plug . I know an extra step but I use it as a reminder DON'T OVERWATER . :nono:
View attachment 880292

Nice bud!! I will be starting my Crystal Candy soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back