Status
Not open for further replies.
From the sublime to the ridiculous . This gal got exposed to some Gibberellic Acid my mistake . They warned me that some strains react this way . Leggy bugger isn't she :crying:
View attachment 880339

I can't See any dampening off @9bear :headbang:...what you got the Gibb Acid for..?

I'll tend you some fish @Mossy !

Cheers @fettled :bighug:..but I have a gweedy old dog that would dig my plants up for them...I'm going to have to rely on Teas for ferts...

Unless Mother Nature takes pity on me and rolls some sea weeds in.....:biggrin:

I read somewhere that you could sustain a plant in a hydro dilute sea water grow......I have been tempted...

We have loads of sea water for free....:biggrin:

I have some 40 year old seeds that I collected and was interested to see if they would germ after all this time , you know like the ancient Egyptians . :rofl:

Do Ancient Egyptians germ..?......:yoinks:...don't water any of those mummies......

images

Cheers @fettled :bighug:..but I have a gweedy old dog that would dig my plants up for them...I'm going to have to rely on Teas for ferts...

I read somewhere that you could sustain a plant in a hydro dilute sea water grow......I have been tempted...

Now you got me thinking Mossy . During the summer months Lake Ontario grows an algae bloom . Might make another form of fertilizer !!

Fish pond is good Feng, no need to be all fish water crazy like me!

Sea water a bit of a difficult one.. not impossible but the salt pretty much going to.. well salt the earth..

Compost some seaweeds!, I'm mucking around with euclyptus (not going great but nothing dead yet!)

Did I mention pee ponics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back