Status
Not open for further replies.
got be done mate. much better then shit you buy. :pass::cheers:

We only do a couple of plants of the hab/scorp and chilis...but we do 8 or more of the Jalepenos for our homemade bacon wrapped poppers(homegrown Jal peppers, homemade cottage cheese and home raised bacon!) Amazing....wouldn't have it any other way!!!!![/QUOTE]
:worship: lucky man. I only have small garden.

Haha yeah i hear you bud!! My friend and I decided to take it easy on the keeping this year, and in the end we released everything we caught...just there for the good times this trip!! Between all of the fish we caught we could have legally come home with a hundred pounds of meat, but what the heck...sometimes i would rather come home with years of memories and leave the girls in the water to get even bigger for next years adventure!!
I only like freshwater fish if they are still wiggling when you cook them. So when I used to fish I released most of them as well.

We only do a couple of plants of the hab/scorp and chilis...but we do 8 or more of the Jalepenos for our homemade bacon wrapped poppers(homegrown Jal peppers, homemade cottage cheese and home raised bacon!) Amazing....wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!
:worship: lucky man. I only have small garden.[/QUOTE]

We grow the majority of our yearly fruits and veggies. Trying to live a semi-self sufficient lifestyle, in a non self sufficient area of the world. Its alot of work raising all of our meat and tending to fifteen 70foot garden beds, but in the end its worth it!!!! Eating clean meat and veggies that we know what is going into them, rather than the chemically infused veggies and meat available in the stores!!

Strawberry Banana 62 days
62 (3).JPG
62 (2).JPG
62 (14).JPG
62 (9).JPG

:worship: lucky man. I only have small garden.

We grow the majority of our yearly fruits and veggies. Trying to live a semi-self sufficient lifestyle, in a non self sufficient area of the world. Its alot of work raising all of our meat and tending to fifteen 70foot garden beds, but in the end its worth it!!!! Eating clean meat and veggies that we know what is going into them, rather than the chemically infused veggies and meat available in the stores!![/QUOTE]
respect man
:worship::worship::worship:

This might help you ,copied from there thread in nute section:pass:
Hi everyone. We wanted to thank this community and moderators for being top quality and great all around.  We recently started some official testing with some of the testers on this site with MEGA CROP, and shipped out all the packages last week, so things should be getting started on that end.

However, maybe some users here have heard about MEGA CROP but weren't selected as testers, or maybe they were curious how it worked and wanted to test too? So, as promised, we have a special promotion now for AFN so everyone can try for free, limited time/limited offer.

Anyone can get a free 1000g bag size of MEGA CROP to try using coupon code:
AFN
Click the link to find the product page and learn more about it.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost only, but otherwise this is 100% free! Of course, since they are dry nutrients the shipping cost will be pretty low.
Note: Anyone can get a free sample from our website normally, but this promotion is 4x bigger than the 230g size bag on the site for the free sample. So it should last much longer! 1000g makes approximately 200 Gallons of nutrients usable for the plant. Hope everyone likes it and can try!
Yup! Got one of those, and referred a couple friends, too. I'm thinking about if I like this stuff. Seems that buying the 22lb bag is actually cheaper than the free samples if you factor in individual shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back