Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, who uses MegaCrop, and do you know if the sale they have on the 22lb pack is something that's long running, or do I need to jump on it now?

Thanks!

This might help you ,copied from there thread in nute section:pass:
Hi everyone. We wanted to thank this community and moderators for being top quality and great all around.  We recently started some official testing with some of the testers on this site with MEGA CROP, and shipped out all the packages last week, so things should be getting started on that end.

However, maybe some users here have heard about MEGA CROP but weren't selected as testers, or maybe they were curious how it worked and wanted to test too? So, as promised, we have a special promotion now for AFN so everyone can try for free, limited time/limited offer.

Anyone can get a free 1000g bag size of MEGA CROP to try using coupon code:
AFN
Click the link to find the product page and learn more about it.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost only, but otherwise this is 100% free! Of course, since they are dry nutrients the shipping cost will be pretty low.
Note: Anyone can get a free sample from our website normally, but this promotion is 4x bigger than the 230g size bag on the site for the free sample. So it should last much longer! 1000g makes approximately 200 Gallons of nutrients usable for the plant. Hope everyone likes it and can try!

I started off a load of chilli plants today,,, Thai, cayanne, scotch bonnet, etc :cheers:
I have start some soon and some wild flower for the bees.
Thanks for reminding me. I have order some.
rep given mate.
:thanks::thanks::thanks:[/QUOTE]

Very cool!! Wont be too long before i am following suit and getting some of the longer running veggies started...hot peppers are Scorpion, Habernaro, Chili and lots of Jalepenos

This might help you ,copied from there thread in mute section:pass:
Hi everyone. We wanted to thank this community and moderators for being top quality and great all around.  We recently started some official testing with some of the testers on this site with MEGA CROP, and shipped out all the packages last week, so things should be getting started on that end.

However, maybe some users here have heard about MEGA CROP but weren't selected as testers, or maybe they were curious how it worked and wanted to test too? So, as promised, we have a special promotion now for AFN so everyone can try for free, limited time/limited offer.

Anyone can get a free 1000g bag size of MEGA CROP to try using coupon code:
AFN
Click the link to find the product page and learn more about it.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost only, but otherwise this is 100% free! Of course, since they are dry nutrients the shipping cost will be pretty low.
Note: Anyone can get a free sample from our website normally, but this promotion is 4x bigger than the 230g size bag on the site for the free sample. So it should last much longer! 1000g makes approximately 200 Gallons of nutrients usable for the plant. Hope everyone likes it and can try!
:thumbsup:

I have start some soon and some wild flower for the bees.
Thanks for reminding me. I have order some.
rep given mate.
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Very cool!! Wont be too long before i am following suit and getting some of the longer running veggies started...hot peppers are Scorpion, Habernaro, Chili and lots of Jalepenos[/QUOTE]
got be done mate. much better then shit you buy. :pass::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back