Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool!! Wont be too long before i am following suit and getting some of the longer running veggies started...hot peppers are Scorpion, Habernaro, Chili and lots of Jalepenos
got be done mate. much better then shit you buy. :pass::cheers:[/QUOTE]

We only do a couple of plants of the hab/scorp and chilis...but we do 8 or more of the Jalepenos for our homemade bacon wrapped poppers(homegrown Jal peppers, homemade cottage cheese and home raised bacon!) Amazing....wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!

Made a batch of chocolates today and licked the bowl as usual, saw the banner and thought I would drop in and wish everyone a Happy Day! Mine is going well.................. Happy.

got be done mate. much better then shit you buy. :pass::cheers:

We only do a couple of plants of the hab/scorp and chilis...but we do 8 or more of the Jalepenos for our homemade bacon wrapped poppers(homegrown Jal peppers, homemade cottage cheese and home raised bacon!) Amazing....wouldn't have it any other way!!!!![/QUOTE]
man, and I'm sit n here with the munchies:haha:

@912GreenSkell , was at a funeral in the village on Thurs, got turned on to some really goos black mamba, and some shatter, been milk n it since then
cheers bro!
how was the trip?

Trip was absolutely amazing!! Check out my thread!! An average lake trout we caught...got a half dozen lakers over 10 pounds with 2 pushing over 20!!
IMG_69056.jpg

We only do a couple of plants of the hab/scorp and chilis...but we do 8 or more of the Jalepenos for our homemade bacon wrapped poppers(homegrown Jal peppers, homemade cottage cheese and home raised bacon!) Amazing....wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!
I WANT ONE.........:crying::crying:

Trip was absolutely amazing!! Check out my thread!! An average lake trout we caught...got a half dozen lakers over 10 pounds with 2 pushing over 20!!
View attachment 880109
When I was young I'd be thrilled to do that. Now I just think about wet socks, cold feet and hands and then I gotta clean the fish, cook or otherwise preserve the fish. The only thing frozen nowadays is the fish.

When I was young I'd be thrilled to do that. Now I just think about wet socks, cold feet and hands and then I gotta clean the fish, cook or otherwise preserve the fish. The only thing frozen nowadays is the fish.

Haha yeah i hear you bud!! My friend and I decided to take it easy on the keeping this year, and in the end we released everything we caught...just there for the good times this trip!! Between all of the fish we caught we could have legally come home with a hundred pounds of meat, but what the heck...sometimes i would rather come home with years of memories and leave the girls in the water to get even bigger for next years adventure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back