Status
Not open for further replies.
Every so often a seed will appear next to my laptop !! I don't know where they come from I just scoop them up and put them in these spare viles that I have . Do you think there's a Seed Fairy @Mossy . :eyebrows:
DSCN1816.JPG

They've been at it awhile . Can they not send to you direct ??
I'm not sure....I ordered from them a few weeks ago with no problems. I was going to recommend a family member to get some seeds from them....but I suppose I'll just give them some out of my stash, and worry about it later.

Every so often a seed will appear next to my laptop !! I don't know where they come from I just scoop them up and put them in these spare viles that I have . Do you think there's a Seed Fairy @Mossy . :eyebrows:
View attachment 879927
I had no idea you could email seeds....I must get a computer like yours! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks Mossy :bighug:I hope you are well today:weed:

Onesie day declared..........:bday:....birthday cake to eat...International Happiness day...and the first day of Spring...the Excitement has me pinned to the couch................:crying:

How's about you @Frankthetank ...?...I See you popping about regular...has Spring been declared on your climate...
c03931753093bfd402eaa37acfa1fbd5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back