Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard it said that as we age we regress back into our childhood I think I'm on my way . :rofl:
Start off crying, crawling,no teeth and shitting yourself... sounds like old age too

Yay 3 outta 4 on the sky walker variant

Probably the DEA

Afternoon @mohawk warrior :bighug:..no..I Think it was distributor problems...getting everything in place.

I wish! I still have a few feet of snow in the yard. That being said.....I can't WAIT for spring to begin. THe winter is the painful season for me:cuss:....but I know the warmth is on the way.

Yeah...me too....:d5:..I Hate winter.....:headbang:..many Years since I had a one as bad as this one.

All the sickies seem to have insomnia ATM..how you bearing up...?

Afternoon @mohawk warrior :bighug:..no..I Think it was distributor problems...getting everything in place.

Yeah...me too....:d5:..I Hate winter.....:headbang:..many Years since I had a one as bad as this one.

Good, cause Mitch is a nice guy.
Those DEA are dycks
:bighug::pass:
I was going to throw that one in @mohawk warrior ...but I didn't want to see a grown bear cry....:pighug:
Heheh harvest the tears to dunk scones in...
Hehehe elixir of life

I finally had a sleep so I hope the others did too

My insomnia is aggravated by pain, as well as my PTSD.....so it never really lets up. I get a decent nights sleep a couple times a month....other than that....it usually is an issue with me. :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back