Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so frustrated with online hub-bub right now. I found myself being gently attacked by two people on FB while trying to clarify something with a friend. So frustrating, now I look like an asshole and I was just trying to communicate.

Yeah..makes you Appreciate the Family air we have here huh...?.............:pass:

I'm so frustrated with online hub-bub right now. I found myself being gently attacked by two people on FB while trying to clarify something with a friend. So frustrating, now I look like an asshole and I was just trying to communicate.

Just roll it up into your next Archie Rocket.

Good to see ya @mohawk warrior been awhile. Have fun on the trip to Thailand if it pulls through.
Good to see you bush!
It’ll be awhile if it happens, but I always have fun

oh well
time for an update

i ordered 2 more Anesthesia and a Critical Jack from Justfeminized they will be here on Monday.

Haze x widow has just popped
sweet skunk is FIMed and recovering....good root growth
Mazar is same as sweet skunk but not such good roots
Bubbegum looks lush,FIMed some defoliation and leaning over with the top tied down to encourage branching
Cream caramel is about 3 weeks into flower
Think Big 1 is small but solid bud at nearly 6 weeks of flower
Think Big 2 is likely to be going in the bubblebags because i need the space
Anesthesia is going into 9th week of flowering

i think thats everything
Nice lineup

the seed place sent me an email about an extra seed......... i replied

View attachment 878589
Bahahahahah

Good afternoon AFN family.
:pass:
Afternoon to you

@mohawk warrior :bighug: I saw your tag yesterday but didn't get in to post...

How are you...?
:bighug:
I’m alright, how are you me lovely?
Just doing some chores, misses wants to do some produce shopping...

C6613173-E76F-473D-A058-462092EAD78C.jpeg Watching some solos (babies from the cross):sadcry:

Last edited:
Just so you know :crying:
Redheads
can't absorb sufficient Vitamin D due to low concentrations of eumelanin in their body. This may sound like bad news, but this lower melanin-concentration means that gingers can cleverly produce their own Vitamin D within their body when exposed to low light conditions.

Just so you know :crying:
Redheads
can't absorb sufficient Vitamin D due to low concentrations of eumelanin in their body. This may sound like bad news, but this lower melanin-concentration means that gingers can cleverly produce their own Vitamin D within their body when exposed to low light conditions.

you are making it sound more and more tempting to "go ginger"

actually no I haven't, because I not see a good place to post... I'd really like get these people hooked up with AFN, I have nothing to do with the company what so ever... I tried several co2 bags in past and the type I'm using now is really -really good! Maybe you can suggest a place for me to post a review on these co2 bags and I would certainly be more then happy too.

Yeah..quick look and I couldn't find anywhere..so I have Reported it for an answer...:headbang:

terrible we have had a bit of snow and you could freeze the nuts of a brass monkey

Yeah...I Think we are getting the tail end here as well...:headbang:..a couple of days ago I got spring fever and treated myself to some new plants...now I have them huddled indoors after we switched back to winter conditions.

also mossy any experience with rhino fans compared to a ruck or rvk

Not a Scooby....:headbang:...never heard of them...Sorry...you know my low tech/no tech handicap....:coffee:

What's the company? I've seen exhale bags and a product that looks like pop bottles that you just crack a new one every so often lol. Never tried them though. I've got a CO2 monitor though.

RP will remind you...:headbang:

you are making it sound more and more tempting to "go ginger"

That is an Interesting one @9bear ..I know I have vit D level problems....even with all the sunshine..:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back