Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guy's, Here is a couple shot's of my 3 test grows using the 4200k LEC from GrowersHouse.com.. This Light is amazing at keeping 4 totally different strains the exact same heights, even through all plants were pruned differently.. These Girls are at Day 35 three of them and 1 is at day 30. Enjoy.:d5::thumbsup::headbang::pass:
View attachment 878697 View attachment 878698 View attachment 878699 View attachment 878700 View attachment 878701 View attachment 878702 :weed::wiz:
dude i have an LEC...:toke:.......those growers choice ones look brilliant:bow:.....defo upgrade to one when i need too.:woohoo:

Last edited:
exhale isn't so good, I can provide you with a link to a much-much better co2 bag...if interested?

Have you Reviewed it on AFN @Unique ..If you have ...you can just Link to it then we all know....:d5:

Save us wasting our pennies....:headbang:

Afternoon @St. Tom :headbang:...what's your weather like...?

dude i have an LEC...:toke:.......those growers choice ones look brilliant:bow:.....defo upgrade to one when i need to.:woohoo:
I am sure loving this 4200k lamp LEC... I think real part of this test for me, will be how this lamp will flower, The veg with it has been nothing less then amazing!:pass:

Have you Reviewed it on AFN @Unique ..If you have ...you can just Link to it then we all know....:d5:

actually no I haven't, because I not see a good place to post... I'd really like get these people hooked up with AFN, I have nothing to do with the company what so ever... I tried several co2 bags in past and the type I'm using now is really -really good! Maybe you can suggest a place for me to post a review on these co2 bags and I would certainly be more then happy too.

terrible we have had a bit of snow and you could freeze the nuts of a brass monkey lol also mossy any experience with rhino fans compared to a ruck or rvk

Morning folks looks like a spring day but its certainly an illusion :pass:
P_20180317_080012.jpg

actually no I haven't, because I not see a good place to post... I'd really like get these people hooked up with AFN, I have nothing to do with the company what so ever... I tried several co2 bags in past and the type I'm using now is really -really good! Maybe you can suggest a place for me to post a review on these co2 bags and I would certainly be more then happy too.

What's the company? I've seen exhale bags and a product that looks like pop bottles that you just crack a new one every so often lol. Never tried them though. I've got a CO2 monitor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back