Status
Not open for further replies.
In a little chaos man
The smoke... was I think hash berry... I wrote it down somewhere... the monster one got stolen...
The kush cross was phenomenal, hands down.. but the auto pollen didn’t take, I think I found 2 seeds.. I may pop em..
How have you been my friend
Ahhh, growing here and there sometimes, i remember the stolen beauty well...you got who entered your garden? currently thread running?

out the kitchen window, the look of cold, -30f
P1060370.JPG

Whats going on AFN family got high as hell last night on some brownies that kept me up till 630 woke up still feeling it at around 1030 I believe next batch of oil I'll not put 100 grams of chips little strong for some but not me :woohoo1:

Awesome!
Ahhh, growing here and there sometimes, i remember the stolen beauty well...you got who entered your garden? currently thread running?
Nah... didn’t ever find out that’s the way she goes really unless it’s in the act.. a lot of negative if you just dwell on it , bad thoughts and stuff. No thread, but maybe.. is my thread still alive ? Still settling in to new place but I’ll catch up around here to.
I could use some new lights wink wink cough cough

Awesome!

Nah... didn’t ever find out that’s the way she goes really unless it’s in the act.. a lot of negative if you just dwell on it , bad thoughts and stuff. No thread, but maybe.. is my thread still alive ? Still settling in to new place but I’ll catch up around here to.
I could use some new lights wink wink cough cough
cheers mo!
settling in sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back