Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true, there is a lot of CRAP pretending to be good nutrients out there, and tons of watered down, overpriced con jobs. Megacrop is catching on because there are NO hidden ingredients, NO illegal hormones ( that several nutrient companies still slip into their products because no one checks up on them ), no bullshit "bud hardeners" or " Bud enhancers". Show me just ONE company that tells you flat out, many times over on their website, you DON'T need any of that extra crap! Mega was formulated by cannabis enthusiasts for Cannabis. And it is priced honestly. Yes, the base ingredients are basically the same, but its the extras and the design of the total nutrient content that sets them aside. I'm mostly an organic grower, and that is mostly because "canna nutes" you get at a growshop are designed to fatten the makers bank account more than they fatten your buds! I've been testing Megacrop. Anyone here on AFN knows that my praising any product is a rarity....lol! I do my best to tell it like it is, and often that means not going with the crowd, and calling bullshit when I see it. Megacrop is the first nutrient I've tested that has actually impressed me in its performance and for having no issues in my auto pot res. I'm NOT easily impressed....
Thanks Pop22 The shipping cost me more than the product the Plus side I bought the large economy size for good measure . :thumbsup:

I did also! 22 pounds of nutes for less than a couple bottles of watered down stuff! I've been giving away samples. Just sampled my first Mega grown buds and I'm quite pleased!

Thanks Pop22 The shipping cost me more than the product the Plus side I bought the large economy size for good measure . :thumbsup:

I'm past the preliminaries and I'm entered in the main event Mar 28 . Can't use any recreational drugs for one week prior to the main event . :nono: When asked if I could bring some after the nurse said don't get caught and don't tell anybody . :rofl: I might have have some visitors in the we hours of the morning I'm there for 3 days . :eyebrows:

We hope you do! :cheers: There is a special AFN coupon in our forum now you can try 1000g size for free + actual shipping charges only.
:wall: I got the smaller sample from your website before I realized you had this great offer for us. Not to worry, though. It will be enough for me to check it out. I just have to get the stuff to adjust ph again. :weed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back