Status
Not open for further replies.
@hecno @Mossy recons an egg and a banana is the go ...

I don't..............YET...........:d5:...I Saw it as a tomato tip last year...so I'm Testing... :biggrin:...plant pot for me new seed has 1 whole egg...1 whole banana and 4 x borage leaves in...see how it goes..:headbang:

I know how you feel....I also suffer from a terrible case of insomnia. :cuss:

I Think it is the most common symptom in all the sickies....:nono:..it is a Nightmare...I bought some SAD glasses..to see if they would Help...but no Joy yet...:shrug:...

Not true, there is a lot of CRAP pretending to be good nutrients out there, and tons of watered down, overpriced con jobs. Megacrop is catching on because there are NO hidden ingredients, NO illegal hormones ( that several nutrient companies still slip into their products because no one checks up on them ), no bullshit "bud hardeners" or " Bud enhancers". Show me just ONE company that tells you flat out, many times over on their website, you DON'T need any of that extra crap! Mega was formulated by cannabis enthusiasts for Cannabis. And it is priced honestly. Yes, the base ingredients are basically the same, but its the extras and the design of the total nutrient content that sets them aside. I'm mostly an organic grower, and that is mostly because "canna nutes" you get at a growshop are designed to fatten the makers bank account more than they fatten your buds! I've been testing Megacrop. Anyone here on AFN knows that my praising any product is a rarity....lol! I do my best to tell it like it is, and often that means not going with the crowd, and calling bullshit when I see it. Megacrop is the first nutrient I've tested that has actually impressed me in its performance and for having no issues in my auto pot res. I'm NOT easily impressed....

Nutes are nutes lol, honestly

Not true, there is a lot of CRAP pretending to be good nutrients out there, and tons of watered down, overpriced con jobs. Megacrop is catching on because there are NO hidden ingredients, NO illegal hormones ( that several nutrient companies still slip into their products because no one checks up on them ), no bullshit "bud hardeners" or " Bud enhancers". Show me just ONE company that tells you flat out, many times over on their website, you DON'T need any of that extra crap! Mega was formulated by cannabis enthusiasts for Cannabis. And it is priced honestly. Yes, the base ingredients are basically the same, but its the extras and the design of the total nutrient content that sets them aside. I'm mostly an organic grower, and that is mostly because "canna nutes" you get at a growshop are designed to fatten the makers bank account more than they fatten your buds! I've been testing Megacrop. Anyone here on AFN knows that my praising any product is a rarity....lol! I do my best to tell it like it is, and often that means not going with the crowd, and calling bullshit when I see it. Megacrop is the first nutrient I've tested that has actually impressed me in its performance and for having no issues in my auto pot res. I'm NOT easily impressed....

Have you used it growing different strains from the same rez?

Afternoon @pop22 :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back