Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @Mossy and all you fine AFN supporters .
The answer to my question may appear to be obvious but I will post it with the possibility that there may be other thinking on this very subjective matter . I have started my outdoor seeds indoors under lights . A little premature but the devil made me do it . I will be putting them under 12 hrs on 12 hrs off lighting . My intention is to match daylight hours so that when they are ready to go outside there will be no adjustment to the lighting when they go outside . Makes sense to me what are your thoughts outdoor growers ?? [emoji106]
Like a true stoner it sounds like u have given this some deep philosophical thought and after a relevant period of contemplation appear to have a plan that seems to make sense in the natural world....[emoji271][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123][emoji268]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:@9bear @Savage Garden:bighug:

The Badge and the points are what you got for attending the 420 party....:headbang:..420 points...ahh...:d5:..get it now...?

thanks Mossy, sometimes i overthink things.

Hello people, got a couple of pics here of my current project..

What looks like nute burn happening on the biggest fan leaves, my nutes are 0.25ml a and 0.25ml b per litre.. which i think is pretty low. Ec is about 0.6-0.7 and never higher.. this is only my 3rd grow, my first was with photo periods, and my 2nd and 3rd with autos, the 2nd being the solo cup challenge.. i had exactly the same issues with my solo but i thouht it was simply down to pot size.. and i know my current pots are probably too small but its all i had. Curently eyeing up an auto feeder for my next..

f476949bb954866a6db68c84ca89bf60.jpg
ef53b33e1efebaff9ebe482209a66d09.jpg

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back