Too much feeding.

Alrite, ill do more reading then. Thanks for that

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

the general rule is
water
feed
water
feed and so on.
Make sure the plant is dry before you water......pck it up, the pot wil feel noticably light.

Give your plants a good soak by standing them in just water for at least an hour....let that drain...when it dries give water and then feed the next time.

You will get the hang of it.

the general rule is
water
feed
water
feed and so on.
Make sure the plant is dry before you water......pck it up, the pot wil feel noticably light.

Give your plants a good soak by standing them in just water for at least an hour....let that drain...when it dries give water and then feed the next time.

You will get the hang of it.
Stand them in water? How do u mean?

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

I feel ya bro! I wish my wife would partake too but I guess i should be just thankful that she allows...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was a toker when she was in high school, But her boyfriend at the time always got fucked up weed. She's told me stories of smoking a full blunt of his stuff and barely getting high, while everyone else was ripped, And stories about getting ahold of stuff that made everyone there puke all night.
The asshole before me ruined it for me.
Eh. I'm not complaining, though... It just means I've got a little under a 1/2 pound of gorilla glue4 to myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back