Status
Not open for further replies.
Can everyone please send some internet love to my Stepmum...........her chemo isnt working and she starts radio therapy today.. Shes in a great hospital in Spain and is very positive though quite ill.

We all love her very much and she is an amazing woman.........a nuclear physicist who went into teaching. She went to Oxford University and is one of the brightest people i have ever met. When i became ill and couldnt work she bought my house off me so we wouldnt be homeless and has done countless things for me and my family.

Please wish her well in your thoughts.....Her name is Janice
Praying for ur family man....my gma did chemo n within weeks was on her last leg so she stopped within days was better 80 and still goin strong.....hope all is well luv from across the pond [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Praying for ur family man....my gma did chemo n within weeks was on her last leg so she stopped within days was better 80 and still goin strong.....hope all is well luv from across the pond [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Cheers mate. I am finding it hard passing on news to my kids. Its difficult being selective and honest at the same time without worrying them too much..

Bubblegum is starting to smell nice. I put her by the side of the bed and my wife just woke up next to her.........:smoking:

20180425_082458.jpg

20180425_082605.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back