Status
Not open for further replies.
With you 100% on the supercropping. Sure seems to be the best way to control the height of the main branch

Even beyond the height control through...the increased nutrient flow of the healed wound can indeed increase bud size...ive done many branch to branch comparisons and found mostly consistent results.(a very few plants showed little improvement)

Have you tried both? Does it compound the results. I'm still not gutsy enough to try this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used a sharpened Butter knife I did this the last Days Before harvest I tied the stock above and below the area I stuck the knife through then left it for three days then I removed it then either the next two days I harvested it but to be honest I didn't see that it made any difference but I also not sure I even did it right I just know my unkle use to do it to all his outdoor plants the last week of the grow✌️

Even beyond the height control through...the increased nutrient flow of the healed wound can indeed increase bud size...ive done many branch to branch comparisons and found mostly consistent results.(a very few plants showed little improvement)
It certainly looks that way for me, too. I don't know how I'll come up with any comparison shots, but I can absolutely attest to the the buds starting to grow beyond the crop area. If nothing else, it apparently does not hurt! Talk to you soon.

It certainly looks that way for me, too. I don't know how I'll come up with any comparison shots, but I can absolutely attest to the the buds starting to grow beyond the crop area. If nothing else, it apparently does not hurt! Talk to you soon.

I tried to get comparison pics to show the difference..but it was hard to tell the difference in the pics i took. I wanted some awesome comparison pics for the supercrop article i wrote awhile ago

I supercrop pretty much every grow with autos and photos indoor and out. I did do the "nail" technique before several times(going back almost 20 years) which is the same technique using a large spike and driving it through the stalk. Certainly have seen a big difference in supercropping. If you look at the theory behind supercropping and what it does to the plant it makes sense(or at east to me it does).

I'm already a firm believer in supercropping. The ones i supercropped almost all branches are HUGE! The bigger the knuckles, the more nutes get to the buds so its all good. But this is done at an earlier stage and is separate from the spiking technique.

If doing this a few days before harvest can derive better yields, seems like too good to be true and i don't see anyone else boasting about this technique on AFN. Mainly hear ppl say its an old trick. How well does it work though is what I'd like to find out. Few days before harvest sounds harmless but the act of it is pretty scary for a newb.

I used a sharpened Butter knife I did this the last Days Before harvest I tied the stock above and below the area I stuck the knife through then left it for three days then I removed it then either the next two days I harvested it but to be honest I didn't see that it made any difference but I also not sure I even did it right I just know my unkle use to do it to all his outdoor plants the last week of the grow[emoji111]️

Your method sounds exactly like what I read. If you did not see any difference, i might just give it a pass. Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back