Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried both? Does it compound the results. I'm still not gutsy enough to try this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I supercrop pretty much every grow with autos and photos indoor and out. I did do the "nail" technique before several times(going back almost 20 years) which is the same technique using a large spike and driving it through the stalk. Certainly have seen a big difference in supercropping. If you look at the theory behind supercropping and what it does to the plant it makes sense(or at east to me it does).

I supercrop pretty much every grow with autos and photos indoor and out. I did do the "nail" technique before several times(going back almost 20 years) which is the same technique using a large spike and driving it through the stalk. Certainly have seen a big difference in supercropping. If you look at the theory behind supercropping and what it does to the plant it makes sense(or at east to me it does).
With you 100% on the supercropping. Sure seems to be the best way to control the height of the main branch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back