Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am setting up a veg tent right now and I already have a flower tent going. Do my lights turn on time schedule have to be the same as the flower tent. Aka lights come on at say 8pm everyday for everyone? I assume the answer is yes but I wanted to double check in case they can be different lol

I've always done it that way... Cuts down on stress (mine not the plants lol) about worrying... For instance I got a 5x5 with autos and a 3x3 with photos in the same room. The photos are in veg so I have them on the same 18/6 schedule. When they flip they will all go to sleep at same time but photos will wake up later. And of course at that point the 3x3 will be zipped shut during the off period.

Hope that helps bro!

I'll get my arse in gear and get some ordered....if I do happen to get that pheno...I'll be sure to cook something nice for your trip here. :rofl:

I like the ANQ so much i would consider doing half my cab ANQ!!! If it wasnt for all of the other strains i want to try i probably would!! Who know, may a photo night queen might be in order down the road. Want Destroyer and Strawberry Cough photos so another DP order will be in place at some point!!

What up stoners got the final on my new space 10 x 6 x 9 now to close her in get electric ready and roll some white roof seal for reflective coating. Should be ready to role in a couple weeks maybe sooner :headbang:.

What up stoners got the final on my new space 10 x 6 x 9 now to close her in get electric ready and roll some white roof seal for reflective coating. Should be ready to role in a couple weeks maybe sooner :headbang:.

I want your space so bad, maybe in 20 years when the kids are off to college lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back