Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this the other day and I will say it again.....If you havent grown DP's Auto Night Queen, then what the hell are you waiting for?? Seriously if you are a heavy indica fan get some. Not the biggest yields considering the breeder, but the quality is exceptional, and if you are fortunate enough to bag the Strawberry Milkshake pheno please PM me so I can fly to your house and help you smoke it all!! :D :D :D

So far my heaviest yield(1.5gallon promix HP medium) in the stealth cab was a Colorado Cookies(90, g ) and also Euforia(89g) was on top as well.

I said this the other day and I will say it again.....If you havent grown DP's Auto Night Queen, then what the hell are you waiting for?? Seriously if you are a heavy indica fan get some. Not the biggest yields considering the breeder, but the quality is exceptional, and if you are fortunate enough to bag the Strawberry Milkshake pheno please PM me so I can fly to your house and help you smoke it all!! :D :D :D

I'll get my arse in gear and get some ordered....if I do happen to get that pheno...I'll be sure to cook something nice for your trip here. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back