Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing about the tango....the tastes coming out of the new portal gear are quite impressive!!
I couldn't agree more. I like MST so much, I started another right away. The smell is addicting!
Every time I go down there I'm like this for the next half hour :rofl::rofl::rofl:
92467ef2be2b2842ada020300acf8689.jpg

Anything else from Dutch Passion I should add to my list? I'm in the market for big yielding medical strains....I can't get by with the small plants anymore....unless I start another tent. :haha:

Did you get anything for it after you found them

Never did anything about it...don't care, they werent being portrayed like yours is though(one was being used as a site background), but I dont think i would be too impressed that plants i was growing were misrepresenting other breeders work through deception.

One of my peeps picked up this shirt for me. I like it except it should read grown around the world, grown by pot heads smoked by pot heads instead of grown by Americans smoked by Americans. Growing is an international community:woohoo: just saying. Still was pretty neat that my peep found it at a yard sale
b85c2cb6a02d66db778730861c2003d0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more. I like MST so much, I started another right away. The smell is addicting!
Every time I go down there I'm like this for the next half hour :rofl::rofl::rofl:
View attachment 882369
Anything else from Dutch Passion I should add to my list? I'm in the market for big yielding medical strains....I can't get by with the small plants anymore....unless I start another tent. :haha:

Hahaha "Smell my finger, Smell my finger!" :D:D:D

Oh shit yeah bud...DP has some amazing genes for sure...Brooklyn Sunrise and Auro Euforia if you want a nice strong fun uphigh. Colorado Cookies on the indica side. I got one hell of a strong hybrid buzz on the pair of Autoultimates i grew, and the Glueberry OG packed one hell of a hybrid punch as well. INdoor yield on both of those can be insane.

One of my peeps picked up this shirt for me. I like it except it should read grown around the world, grown by pot heads smoked by pot heads instead of grown by Americans smoked by Americans. Growing is an international community:woohoo: just saying. Still was pretty neat that my peep found it at a yard sale

Awesome! :d5:

Hahaha "Smell my finger, Smell my finger!" :D:D:D

Oh shit yeah bud...DP has some amazing genes for sure...Brooklyn Sunrise and Auro Euforia if you want a nice strong fun uphigh. Colorado Cookies on the indica side. I got one hell of a strong hybrid buzz on the pair of Autoultimates i grew, and the Glueberry OG packed one hell of a hybrid punch as well. INdoor yield on both of those can be insane.
Thank you very much bro! :d5:

Very cool find!! Nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back