Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more nastiness :crying: A little iso extract but man is it harsh . Catch's me at the back of my throat any suggestions as to how to smooth it out would be appreciate . :biggrin:
View attachment 836648
feck bear. Hard to fix iso. Bad to eat. But. I do have a suggestion. Heat it up. Roll a few buds in it. Roll em in kief.then you got moon rocks and not wasting.

mbap extracts.

Its amazing.
20171206_134328.jpg
20171206_190003.jpg

feck bear. Hard to fix iso. Bad to eat. But. I do have a suggestion. Heat it up. Roll a few buds in it. Roll em in kief.then you got moon rocks and not wasting.
Is this shit always that harsh ?? It catchs me in the back of the throat and I feel like I'm going to cough a lung . On the other hand maybe I should take a smaller toke . :rofl:

Is this shit always that harsh ?? It catchs me in the back of the throat and I feel like I'm going to cough a lung . On the other hand maybe I should take a smaller toke . :rofl:
if its an iso run. Was washed too long. Or strained too slow. Pulled too much green. Chlorphyll or how ever its spelled. No spell check lol. But thats what causes the really harshy nasty hit to the throat. But all waxes have a bit of a hash to them. Kinda. Low low temps help if using a rig.

How daya do that . Can I youtube it ??
send root a pm asking permissions to the bho thread. Or pm me. Was asked. . . For safety reasons. To not show or talk of the process of bho here since its not the safest extract to make.

It is easy though. And yes. The tube has many vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back