Status
Not open for further replies.
It could snow here then be 42c...

Stupid weather!
Good Morning A.F.N. This will cool your jets @fettled6 We got a bit of a nippler this a. m. It kinda takes your breath away . :biggrin:
View attachment 836645
1512641963098477730651.jpg

Just installed yoga mat insulation!

Like the pull tab so I can scoot them around?!

Lol

f6

Some more nastiness :crying: A little iso extract but man is it harsh . Catch's me at the back of my throat any suggestions as to how to smooth it out would be appreciate . :biggrin:
View attachment 836648

I don't do extracts or any of that concentrate stuff. I'd try putting it in creamy coffee it was me.

@1939bear you doing ok up there? I havn't seen you around as much this last week. How goes the new set of ladies you started?
Doing well thanks . Like all new grows I still get a little anxious ?? I had 1 problem with a Dinafem seed not cutting it 2 trainwrecks that wrecked . It always unsettles me when it happens I tend to think I screwed up rather than getting bad seeds !! :shrug:

Doing well thanks . Like all new grows I still get a little anxious ?? I had 1 problem with a Dinafem seed not cutting it 2 trainwrecks that wrecked . It always unsettles me when it happens I tend to think I screwed up rather than getting bad seeds !! :shrug:

I think I've now lost a seed, I dug it out this morning and the seed coat was open a bit, but I popped it 5 days ago, and no tail yet. I think its no good. I got no problem saying its the seed, not me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back