Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah most ANY bagged or hydro dude will tell you oh this bottle that bottle.thats modern gardening from larger companies curriculum and most modern growing anything. what that does it is takes a bunch of salts and doses your life overall. kills some ,preserves others. your doing the life in most soils a dis service by using only bottled feeds. some are better then others certainly, but FF it harsh on an organic soil. like really hard if thats what your going for.
The soil my grow in now is all organic, organic compost and organic soil mix with mycos and earthworm castings and I’ve been using ff without an issue. Knock on wood I haven’t had to do one flush or anything

anyways,have a good one bro.LOL organic is the key to what most seek. bottled feeds work and do fine man. Im not going to sit here and tell people to not do them but a water only soil or mix or whatever is the key to real meds.

I gotta go be productive and make up some pots I have been putting off for days n days. fucking MS lol

anyways,have a good one bro.LOL organic is the key to what most seek. bottled feeds work and do fine man. Im not going to sit here and tell people to not do them but a water only soil or mix or whatever is the key to real meds.

I gotta go be productive and make up some pots I have been putting off for days n days. fucking MS lol
No worries brother I’m not taking it in any negative manner I appreciate your help!

Cool, yeah in time you'll find out the water only quality is better,and far superior for true medicine is all. and its WAY easier. eventually you'll see wobles in yiour soil,reading,research and problems over a year and compared to a solid soil (water only) its easier is all Im getting at. good luck with your grow broham :)

I Use to experiment with DRUGS now i'm into full fledged research.
IMG_8025.JPG

Anyone ever hear of Fuji Led? I just happened to come across this video, Its $500 and peaks at 500w. The size of the heatsink is absolutely crazy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back