Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 843781 View attachment 843782 Happy Holidays! I'm at day 56 from sprouts, grapefruit haze(has yellow leaves w/rust spot) and a Pineapple Punch that is quite yellow all over. Any idea? Heard it might be low Potassium. Using General Organics Go box, 600W led in pro mix hp. How concerned should I be? Can I help them? I also have a king tut that is lush, green and full of buds, all eat the same.
Each one an individual, keeps the grower paying attention. Your girls are are heading for the home stretch, I wouldn't be concerned, yet. Keep in mind I'm an outdoor dirtbag and have zero experience with this type of feeding, grain of salt time.

thanks for the props

there are 6 plants in there 3 gallon fabric pots filled with super soil water and teas only no bottled nutes the tent is a growlab GL80L its a over sized 2x4 almost a 3x5 its 2’7″ wide x 4’11” deep x 6’7″ tall
cool pal do you make your own super soil or buy it pre made ive heard of it before

View attachment 843781 View attachment 843782 Happy Holidays! I'm at day 56 from sprouts, grapefruit haze(has yellow leaves w/rust spot) and a Pineapple Punch that is quite yellow all over. Any idea? Heard it might be low Potassium. Using General Organics Go box, 600W led in pro mix hp. How concerned should I be? Can I help them? I also have a king tut that is lush, green and full of buds, all eat the same.
potassium will boost flowering,

cool pal do you make your own super soil or buy it pre made ive heard of it before

I buy some of the ingredients premixed but I add more stuff to it and mix it myself I use the super soil in the bottom half of the pot and plain potting soil in the top half of the pot and give them water and seed sprout teas and compost teas but that's about it no bottles nutes

here is a list of what I used in the super soil

this batch was made with

20 lbs. of organic worm castings
10 lbs. of Malibu compost (Bu’s Blend Biodynamic Compost)
1.25 lbs. insect frass (mealworm)
1.25 lbs. Bat Guano--------------------- (0-7-0)
1.25 lbs. Bone Meal-------------------- (3-16-0)
1.25 lbs. Blood Meal--------------------(12-0-0)
3 tbsp. Epsom Salt
1.5 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid
1/2 cup kelp powder
1.5 cups Alfalfa Meal
1.5 cups Oyster Shell Flour
1.5 cups kelp meal
1.5 cups Azomite
1/2 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi
1 cup Potash
2 to 4 cups of bokashi (bokashi brothers) I just pored some I did not measure it

this was mixed with 2 1.5 cubic feet bags of potting soil it was hand mixed by me in a 55 gallon tote that I got from home depot once it was well mixed I added about 2 gallons of filtered water and mixed it up some more and put on my porch to chill until its ready I let it cook for about 60 days

Last edited:
looks like good stuff!

thanks I love the super soil

I want to eventually try and do a no till 2x4 bed in this tent if I can pull it off it sounds like fun just tiring to figure it all out like should I try and get a 2x4 fabric grow bed or build one from wood and how the run off would work

I want to eventually try and do a no till 2x4 bed in this tent if I can pull it off it sounds like fun just tiring to figure it all out like should I try and get a 2x4 fabric grow bed or build one from wood and how the run off would work
sounds like you know your stuff i would not have the time and effort to mix it all ect i would love tove to grow organic maybe in the future but i admire you old school growers

Raise the bed a hair, have your catch tray slightly angled so it drains into a small reservoir? In my mind it would look like a NFT set up, but with one extra layer lol

Raise the bed a hair, have your catch tray slightly angled so it drains into a small reservoir? In my mind it would look like a NFT set up, but with one extra layer lol
Or maybe one less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back