Status
Not open for further replies.
Any coco growers in here use the coco specific AN sensi line?
I have not used any of the specif lines for coco from anyone, but unless they are the same price I wouldn't. I do not see how they could make a world of difference. Long as your watering schedule is spot on and you have your calmag ratio under control I don't know what they could do. I could be very wrong on this for what that is worth. For coco specific nutes a lot of growers swear by Canna though.

Last edited:
I have not used any of the specif lines for coco from anyone, but unless they are the same price I wouldn't I do not see how they could make a world of difference. Long as your watering schedule is spot on and you have your calmag ratio under control I don't know what they could do. I could be very wrong on this for what that is worth. For coco specific nutes a lot of growers swear by Canna though.
Thanks for the input! Canna seems to run a little more expensive than AN. $30 vs $25, but they look to be pretty similar in their npk ratios.

Coco specific nutes seem to make up for having to need calmag, but I have seen some journals that ended up having calmag deficiencies anyway so I'm just trying to figure out how to proceed.

Any coco growers in here use the coco specific AN sensi line?
i grow with coco pal i won a remo supercharged kit from here on 420 day and ive used canna and general hydroponics but i grew monster colas with remo easy to use and big buds i pulled just on 7 oz off my last gsc if you wanna check my journal there well worth a try i have bought the full line for my next grwo

Yeah...took us a Lot of trying to get to the Lidl Gold...:coffee:..I Know a lot of coffees that I don't like...:biggrin:..lots of packets of half filled failures.

Great Idea..:headbang:.....

@bushmasterar15 ..Think of the Trouble you can get yourself into in a week.....:crying:...you Best stay in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] and play music....:coffee:

View attachment 843631

Mmmm...mmm...mmm...fresh peas in the garden......:headbang:...

View attachment 843633

tomatoes..small but doing the business...:biggrin:..you just Knew I would have Black tomatoes.........huh........?..:dragon2:

:crying:

View attachment 843636

Some Kumatoes..the plants died of in august..then revegged so I let them go...and I have tomatoes for xmas...

View attachment 843637

Lettuce..cabbage..:headbang:

More peas..:biggrin:..you can never have Too many peas...

View attachment 843638

Right....:biggrin:...

View attachment 843639

me freaky lemon bunch still ripening...

View attachment 843642

The vine coming into flower....:headbang:

And the farmer dropped us 20 lbs of oranges straight off the trees..the juice is like Nectar of the gods...

I'm Counting my Blessings....:biggrin:

I had to work my way back in time to find your garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glad i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back