Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Happens sometimes... If you spray it good with some water it'll soften up and you can slide it off
He took a needle barely dragged the tip on it and it peeled right off he was nervous and worried he fucked something up germinating the seed I gave him lol.

Looks like kind of a nice day coming up
DSCN3969.JPG
DSCN3973.JPG

I've been eating peanuts for 45 years and never had a problem, but that doesn't stop me from acknowledging that one out of however many people it is can have a deadly allergic reaction to them. My brother has had to quit cannabis; smoking, edibles, everything because every strain we've tried just either kicks in his anxiety or makes him think he's going to have a heart attack and needs to go to the ER. Still just gets me high and relaxed, though. Different people have different reactions, and I'm more open minded these days that stuff like scromiting is a possibility for some folks. :jointman:

I've been eating peanuts for 45 years and never had a problem, but that doesn't stop me from acknowledging that one out of however many people it is can have a deadly allergic reaction to them. My brother has had to quit cannabis; smoking, edibles, everything because every strain we've tried just either kicks in his anxiety or makes him think he's going to have a heart attack and needs to go to the ER. Still just gets me high and relaxed, though. Different people have different reactions, and I'm more open minded these days that stuff like scromiting is a possibility for some folks. :jointman:
Different strokes for different folks but for them to say this is becoming a regular thing now is just bullocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back