Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the evening. A lowryder of the STOUTEST quality GENTS and LADIES:pass:
IMG_8035.JPG

No time fo dat at all.

But what everyone should have some time for is festivus. Plenty of giveaways coming to live stoners. Over the next few weeks. Like 7.5 weeks to be accurate. Tell all the homies.

How you been bass. I missed ya and your pretty girls

The Airing of grievances!!
84f9030572ee79d93d995dcc0dd3032ae86e850d.jpg

No time fo dat at all.

But what everyone should have some time for is festivus. Plenty of giveaways coming to live stoners. Over the next few weeks. Like 7.5 weeks to be accurate. Tell all the homies.

How you been bass. I missed ya and your pretty girls
Seabass! Hows it going Brother? :pass:
What's up guys! I'm doing well. Don't worry @Ash-a-Ton only dimes in my stable. :crying::pass:

Who’s ready to play a game of knowledge!? I’ll be doing 10rds of asking questions or true/false statements. True and false are worth 50pts of rep and the questions will be worth 100. If you take a round and then another, you will have to wait til I rep 5 others before you but you will get your rep I’m recording winners with multiple wins so they get the rep they deserve! Now if for some reason you get half the question right and you were the first to respond you will get 50pts rep but it will be a double or nothing question for you and you only. Get the right answer get 100, get it wrong walk with nothing! So who’s ready to get their knowledge on!!???

Lol crazy huh!? Pothead grower who’s a personal trainer lol it’s actu becoming more aware more and more trainers and athletes partake in cannabis due to its medical properties.
Pretty damn awesome. I was growing before I could smoke it, making meds before I could use them.:biggrin: Root had a lot to do with that, and a wonderful Missus willing to be a guinea pig:d5: Still can't believe she used to let me do shots of DMSO to prove it was safe:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back