Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Renaissance Redneck Did ya tell them it was the russians? Head down bro... remember the 9 most terrifying words in the English language...

I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
:funny:
I told them I did send the packages, though it was candied pecans and lavender extract. :pighug: Good luck going after a blind guy for not seeing what he shipped:biggrin: Divine intervention, Rosa had moved our stash into the gun safe afew days ago while we're working on the kitchen:d5: Buddy just swung by, now we're squeaky clean :thumbsup: Haven't told the Missus yet, but when she gets home she'll either freak or help me mix soil :smokeit:I'm a hard man to live with:rofl:

Thats true about mammoth P if used in full doses as per directions. I believe half or even less didnt burn out a batch I had and will try that again doing roughly 40% dosing without runoff.

That's was something I was gonna throw your way because it blew my mind that everything was doing great and then I did a watering and 2 days later, signs abound!! I was using full strength every other watering and got great, explosive growth but it came at a hell of a cost!! Chasing deficiencies the last 3-4 weeks of a grow is not fun and feel like I definitely lost a little girth from it.. Quality is still there though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back