Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening, Stoners! And what a day it's been! :toke:
Just finished up a lengthy visit with the state and local police over a recent mailing of some federally banned substances.:yoinks:
Damn what a bunch of bugger eating morons:rofl: I feel like such a gangster right now!:shooty: Apparently some charges may be forthcoming, although I doubt it.
Decarbing another 8 oz's of weed as we speak... "You'll never shut down the Napster!"

Evening, Stoners! And what a day it's been! :toke:
Just finished up a lengthy visit with the state and local police over a recent mailing of some federally banned substances.:yoinks:
Damn what a bunch of bugger eating morons:rofl: I feel like such a gangster right now!:shooty: Apparently some charges may be forthcoming, although I doubt it.
Decarbing another 8 oz's of weed as we speak... "You'll never shut down the Napster!"

Damn man!!!! Be extra careful!!!! Especially if the feds could be involved!!!!

Also, MOVE THE FUCK OUTTA THAT PREHISTORIC STATE!!! Come on down to one of these legal places and get it going proper!!!

Damn man!!!! Be extra careful!!!! Especially if the feds could be involved!!!!

Also, MOVE THE FUCK OUTTA THAT PREHISTORIC STATE!!! Come on down to one of these legal places and get it going proper!!!
In a legal state, Oregon, but out of state mail can be nerve wracking. Buddy should be here in a bit to relocate my gun safe. Once those are out of here I'm not too worried. My hands are shure starting to shake though! That was intense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back