Status
Not open for further replies.
i just did a home fishfry of some plaice .... fav fish of mine ...

View attachment 859776 this is the leftover :woohoo1: equally good tomorrow cold [emoji3]
here we eat it on ryebread with lots of lemon juice and remoulade (goggle it, it's amazing and easy to make) !
Googled it, looks right up my street, will be making some!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Good morning AFN Stoners
Looks like it was pretty quiet here last night . I sent an email to Seedstockers yesterday to see if they shipped to Canada ? They still have not
responded so I sent another request . In the meantime I have discovered that they are a sister company to Dutch Passion . Dutch Passion does not ship to Canada some kind of bull about loosing too many orders . Funny thing about that is I can go to 2 hydro shops here and buy Dutch Passion products . I doubt that the retailers are buying from an agent or maybe you have to become an agent to sell Dutch Passion products . It strikes me as odd that the only company from over the pond that seems to be aware that Canada is going legal in 6 months is Dinafem who have partnered with a lot of Canadian growers and are making money and establishing relation ships here . Well enough of my moaning onward and upward there's lots of seed company's out there . :thumbsup:

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :smoker:..sharing one.

Morning @1939bear ..:bighug:..shame you didn't take advantage of that Level1 badge you have on your shoulder..

There are sponsored [HASHTAG]#seedstockers[/HASHTAG] seeds going..you could have tested them for free in the [HASHTAG]#seedstockersgroweroftheyear2018[/HASHTAG] battle...and know you would get them delivered.

Just sayin.....:yeah:..those Tester badge are worth their weight in Gold...:watering:

trix.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back