Status
Not open for further replies.
cool cause i got pics of all those girls i showed from seed to now...dont know if i should single them out..or do a grow journal for each...batch i got going..so a journal with 4 plants same grow..thoughts?
That's how I have mine for my indoor grow journal 4 plants that I'll keep journal for all. Then in the other 3 grow battles I'll just post my weekly updates.

That's how I have mine for my indoor grow journal 4 plants that I'll keep journal for all. Then in the other 3 grow battles I'll just post my weekly updates.
cool ...cause i want to build my portfolio.......ill do 1 for the 3 mature---1 for the vegging 4---and 1 for the 3 seedlings (one will be solo cup challenge)..So i have some grow journals......and then i need to find out correct times and which battles i can fit into for the 3 packs of seeds @Duggy sent me....

cool ...cause i want to build my portfolio.......ill do 1 for the 3 mature---1 for the vegging 4---and 1 for the 3 seedlings (one will be solo cup challenge)..So i have some grow journals......and then i need to find out correct times and which battles i can fit into for the 3 packs of seeds @Duggy sent me....
First round of battles started Feb 1st. Then there will be another round of indoor battles starting as those finish. Then you have the outdoor battles starting May 1st I think.

Well now caught back up in LS. Didn't think I'd be away long, but got a gallon of fresh salsa made then got hooked into making dinner so ended up making baked chicken breasts with roasted brussel sprouts.

First round of battles started Feb 1st. Then there will be another round of indoor battles starting as those finish. Then you have the outdoor battles starting May 1st I think.
but i just got the seeds for those battles yesterday----....the female and the heavyweight.....that sucks...i wanted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back