Status
Not open for further replies.
3 hrs of prep and cooking... Finally am happy with the batter...time to twist one and sit on the porch a bit... not bad for a dude...eh?View attachment 859802

I didn't have much of an appetite, but a little toke and that picture seem to have fixed that!:chef:

@Jraven QMS .....

i grew up with that shit !! my stepdad loved everything that reminded him of 1967-68 ...

much to my benefit :vibe:

That's part of my LSD soundtrack from back in the day. My girlfriend now my wife and I went to one qms show after we ate hashish earlier in the day and wore ourselves out lol. I heard the opening chords and we slept till it was over:)

That's part of my LSD soundtrack from back in the day. My girlfriend now my wife went to one qms show after we ate hashish earlier in the day and wore ourselves out lol. I heard the opening chords and we slept till it was over:)

I have smoked ½ of my jay from before ...:jointman:

and i will leave u with this gem :

Take care good AFn's :pass:

26994262_1590561231030147_8960772513399297282_n.jpg

Hello everybody! Just had to share my first grow with mephisto ripleys og. Learned alot and will document next in detail. This one was a beast just needed my lights closer and some early trimming and it would have done better. Got 20 wet so we will see what it ends up. IMG_20180203_160637.jpg IMG_20180203_160154.jpg IMG_20180203_153226.jpg

What up peeps making some canna oil with 100 grams of rosin chips gonna make brownies for the big game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

What up peeps making some canna oil with 100 grams of rosin chips gonna make brownies for the big game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Damn that's gonna be nice, how much oil does that make? As long as anyone but the Patriots win I'll be happy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back