Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think so, maybe because the setups/starting points are so different ;)

a smoke temple is easier to construct :eyebrows:

just list setup and greet everyone :bighug:
cool cause i got pics of all those girls i showed from seed to now...dont know if i should single them out..or do a grow journal for each...batch i got going..so a journal with 4 plants same grow..thoughts?

cool cause i got pics of all those girls i showed from seed to now...dont know if i should single them out..or do a grow journal for each...batch i got going..so a journal with 4 plants same grow..thoughts?

anything more than 1 journal per tent is gonna kill ya ,,, at least if u wan't to present nice updates and pics ...

i'm in 3 grow-offs ... i update those treads once a week.. and i will keep one personal tread to document them all

:pass:

There starting to fatten up but I think I pushed the nutes a bit hard however the stinky sky walker loves it hahaha her tips are nothing like the others. Wish I could post a smell on here lol

The future of posting smells is right around the corner!

anything more than 1 journal per tent is gonna kill ya ,,, at least if u wan't to present nice updates and pics ...

i'm in 3 grow-offs ... i update those treads once a week.. and i will keep one personal tread to document them all

:pass:
That's a great idea . I am in a few myself .
But I think I will just try to update in my "perpetual journal" as well the grow-off threads. I have enough trouble finding my own thread at times lol.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

@Dudeski ... hey m8 can we get a headhonco to start a new LS tread soon ?

im at about 6min notification responce atm.. :rofl:

Let me run it upstairs. It's been moving fast in here, I haven't been too laggy. There was supposed to be some work going on tonight and that could be causing issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back