Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't claiming to be pHperfect like AN lines, but MegaCrop is definitely putting pH right around the 6.5 mark. My water out the tap is close to 8 and 5 minutes after mixing with MegaCrop is is down to that 6.5 range.

I like my ph @ 6.6 gives me a .2 buffer so I stay between 6.4 and 6.8 and roll with it

I started these girls all out on MEGA CROP@ 1 gram per gallon and Sweet Candy :tonic: @1.25 tsp per 5 gallon on day 2 and yesterday fed @ 2 grams per gallon same 1.25 tsp of Sweet Candy. Also foliar fed between feedings with 1st mix diluted 1 to 1. This is under my new lights and between the cobs and MEGA CROP:tonic: I'm really impressed. This grow will be done with MEGA CROP & Sweet Candy:tonic: and Cal Mag just because my mix is 30% coco

20180202_140532_1517598344847-jpg.4083341

These are between 1 and 7 days old and the 3 newest all fed when the others were 1st time when seeds were placed in soil and again yesterday at same dose as the bigger ones.

For guys that start in smaller pots or solo cups, at what day do you usually transplant?

I started my girl in a solo and I'm at day 7. I'm thinking about getting her in her final home tomorrow, thinking about cutting as much of the cup off as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back