Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stoners to the guys who have gotten MEGA CROP :tonic:and Sweet Candy this happen to me and wanted to share it

I mix my Sweet Candy in with MEGA after I weigh it add to water let sit 5 to 10 minutes stir 2 or 3 times during time everything dissolved, another thing I know my water minus nutes ph is 7.4 for some reason by mixing the 2 b4 adding to the water my ph goes down to 6.6 this has happened back to back so I cked my pen to be sure it was correct and it was. So I'm gonna take pics next feeding to show this if it happens 3 times in a row. I did let the girls dry out and found that with the 30% coco I have added to my blend there went the Cal Mag but I hit them with 2 full doses back to back with a little Cal Mag stopped it dead in it's tracks. I'm super impressed with this nute and how simple it is to use. So if you havent gotten your free sample please do and find out or follow my cob grow its all MEGA CROP and Sweet Candy:tonic: from day 2 till harvest :cheersmate: and happy :growing:

Hey stoners to the guys who have gotten MEGA CROP :tonic:and Sweet Candy this happen to me and wanted to share it

I mix my Sweet Candy in with MEGA after I weigh it add to water let sit 5 to 10 minutes stir 2 or 3 times during time everything dissolved, another thing I know my water minus nutes ph is 7.4 for some reason by mixing the 2 b4 adding to the water my ph goes down to 6.6 this has happened back to back so I cked my pen to be sure it was correct and it was. So I'm gonna take pics next feeding to show this if it happens 3 times in a row. I did let the girls dry out and found that with the 30% coco I have added to my blend there went the Cal Mag but I hit them with 2 full doses back to back with a little Cal Mag stopped it dead in it's tracks. I'm super impressed with this nute and how simple it is to use. So if you havent gotten your free sample please do and find out or follow my cob grow its all MEGA CROP and Sweet Candy:tonic: from day 2 till harvest :cheersmate: and happy :growing:

They aren't claiming to be pHperfect like AN lines, but MegaCrop is definitely putting pH right around the 6.5 mark. My water out the tap is close to 8 and 5 minutes after mixing with MegaCrop is is down to that 6.5 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back