Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the sun is going down and the moon coming up. So it is time to wrap up Festivus with the best joint contest. I have to say, this thread is great! Real thought and effort went into the posts along with some narrative that is priceless. Thanks to all that posted here, and i truly mean that.

The party ran long so permission was given for me to pick a team to choose the top three and this wasn't easy! I wish I could give all posts a prize. We deliberated, back and forth, had to smoke more so we could not remember what we said last, start over and then smoke more.

We have come up with the top three,

1st @Padawan1972 read his comments!

2nd @WalterW no doubt, creativity !

3rd @Jraven first to post, and hey, there's a guitar in the photo!

Special honorable mention goes to@Wawashell , not sure if I can get youanything for this but yours was great too

Thanks, and if I have my way we will be doing this one again!

Well, the sun is going down and the moon coming up. So it is time to wrap up Festivus with the best joint contest. I have to say, this thread is great! Real thought and effort went into the posts along with some narrative that is priceless. Thanks to all that posted here, and i truly mean that.

The party ran long so permission was given for me to pick a team to choose the top three and this wasn't easy! I wish I could give all posts a prize. We deliberated, back and forth, had to smoke more so we could not remember what we said last, start over and then smoke more.

We have come up with the top three,

1st @Padawan1972 read his comments!

2nd @WalterW no doubt, creativity !

3rd @Jraven first to post, and hey, there's a guitar in the photo!

Special honorable mention goes to@Wawashell , not sure if I can get youanything for this but yours was great too

Thanks, and if I have my way we will be doing this one again!

Just a big THANK YOU to AFN Its staff and all its great members!!! What a great site, and AWESOME people!

2xyi6r.jpg
1b3tse.jpg
dt88n.jpg

2018 is off to a pretty killer start. Judging by the monsters being grown, the new light technology, more legal states, better genetics, etc. I'm really looking forward to this year. Theres a lot of newer growers here starting to kick some ass, fun times.

I love the attitudes, like the new guy in the solo cup comp who owned his mistakes and allowed people to help out. It's good karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back