Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: I want to do a dry sift archie . Should I let the weed dry , cure or do it green . I have micro bags at 25 , 75 and 220 micro which one to use ??
i would say the 75 micron is the winner for dry sift ... 220 is work bag with bubble hash ,,, i collect the good stuff at 73 micron .. 25 dry would be dust

edit: normally i thnik 120 micron is used for dry sift
!

Thank you for your purchase - we will email you the tracking information as soon as your build is completed, tested and ready to ship out. Always excited to see new and innovative frame ideas - looking forward to what you have planned!

That's some serious customer service Dan. It's very appreciated. And I may call you for advice if I need it on frame making.
:slap:

:worship: THATS THE AFN WAY !!

Rep in LS ... if i didn't already have cobs :shrug: ... timber is the way ! wow

I have never had that happen before. I thought I would get an email, or a pm maybe. But Dan came out and found me in LS. That's some dedication. (even if it looks like I live here sometimes)

i would say the 75 micron is the winner for dry sift ... 220 is work bag with bubble hash ,,, i collect the good stuff at 73 micron .. 25 dry would be dust

edit: normally i thnik 120 micron is used for dry sift
!

I am not sure how we screwed it up, I mean we got some hash but ended smushing alot of it together. I wanted to use all the bags at the same time, and let them sift out to their own size, but my pal took over and got the 72 micropn bag out and did a first sift with it, and then the rest of them. It became hard to keep it all apart. And it was real messy doing it on a miiror on a bed. We need to get that right next time.

Would you mind giving me a real short checklist on how to use dry ice bags for the best results?

good day and evening u fine growers here is. mephisto genetics sour stomper autos. 23 days old today. were all topped at day 15.then at day 21 i began lst on the girls on the right. as u can see there all strong happy ladies. mephisto genetics for ya. top quality.
_20180131_183023.JPG
_20180131_183036.JPG

stay high growers. here is a top tune

happy growing every1;)
:pass::pass::salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back