Status
Not open for further replies.
emmergency SW AK ravensville
View attachment 858120
:pighug:
P1060124.JPG

nice tree! normally almost pure cbd tend to run long with out much branching .. :worship:

What are the ratio on that ?

i have started dinafem 2:1 cbd/thc auto ,,i think that's the right ratio for ms .. (my patient) and after 2 days ago also brother-in law :spels::gary::greencheck:

I dont remember the numbers, mine isnt up to code anyway lol. The breeder thought mine looked like the lower cbd pheno which i think was @50/50. It definitely has a cbd type effect:thumbsup:

nice tree! normally almost pure cbd tend to run long with out much branching .. :worship:

What are the ratio on that ?

i have started dinafem 2:1 cbd/thc auto ,,i think that's the right ratio for ms .. (my patient) and after 2 days ago also brother-in law :spels::gary::greencheck:
IPCBD treats me real good!
Germ a few, phenos free range all over the place.

I can't go pure cbd, my patient is medicating with Moroccan Hash atm ... he likes high thc and it helps with his MS ... but im hoping to reduce thc to a moderate level and add a lot of CBD :greenthumb:

I need to choose some cbd beans soon IPCBD seems like a candidate
it really is a soothing anti-inflam attitude adjusting med!
and germ a bunch, the biggest most vig 1 or 2 will be outstanding
I grew 4, one didn't bud, had hairy stems and pistilly joints all covered in the most aromatic frost, nothing to weigh on a 30" plant, not fake news. I figure that had to be way rudi dom:rofl:

I can't go pure cbd, my patient is medicating with Moroccan Hash atm ... he likes high thc and it helps with his MS ... but im hoping to reduce thc to a moderate level and add a lot of CBD :greenthumb:
I haven't smoked many cbd strains, the ones I've had were in the 50 50range. I'd say needs thc too!

it really is a soothing anti-inflam attitude adjusting med!
and germ a bunch, the biggest most vig 1 or 2 will be outstanding
I grew 4, one didn't bud, had hairy stems and pistilly joints all covered in the most aromatic frost, nothing to weigh on a 30" plant, not fake news. I figure that had to be way rudi dom:rofl:

would have been some tincture there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back