Status
Not open for further replies.
My new toys came today. I have a set of four 10 ml droppers. I didn't expect they would be so big, they're straight out of a mad scientists lab. I love em. And I finally!!!!!!!! made a choice on new light system. I pulled the trigger on the Timber Vero 29 4 cob DIY kit. Your all gonna spit your cuppa when you see what I have planned for a light frame.
Thank you for your purchase - we will email you the tracking information as soon as your build is completed, tested and ready to ship out. Always excited to see new and innovative frame ideas - looking forward to what you have planned!

Thank you for your purchase - we will email you the tracking information as soon as your build is completed, tested and ready to ship out. Always excited to see new and innovative frame ideas - looking forward to what you have planned!
:worship: THATS THE AFN WAY !!

Rep in LS ... if i didn't already have cobs :shrug: ... timber is the way ! wow

.....................................HARK THE FESTIVUS.......................................
...........................................EVERMORE.......................................
P1020259.JPG

The Z6 xHarle tzu from @StickMan had a real tough season, but I'm loving the cbd. She was doing good but she didn't finish well. I'd love to grow this out right.
p_20170714_103653_1_p-jpg.858098

nice tree! normally almost pure cbd tend to run long with out much branching .. :worship:

What are the ratio on that ?

i have started dinafem 2:1 cbd/thc auto ,,i think that's the right ratio for ms .. (my patient) and after 2 days ago also brother-in law :spels::gary::greencheck:

Found this earlier. Does it look accurate?
5e91374144bd4ec2013436a2fa083cf1.jpg

ec/tds/ppm somewhere between vodoo and black magic.
that 700 is US measure the same thing in the UK and the calculation will be 500.
good luck.
:crying: Archie mate, so annoyingly true! :doh:.....there's education, and then there A.G. approved eejit-cation! :rofl: ... I grajitated from UAG, and found that EC is generally the best way to talk about this, being standardized, unlike the 3 arbitrary TDS/ppm scales- :wall:.... here's a link to a quick ref' chart for TDS/ppm's, and to a website that has a great converter to anything....
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/water-hardness-converter.63689/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back