Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be a great band name by the way. you can have that one free. lol...

now opening for The Soil Bandits
the hot new sensation:

Automated Bliss

Just for shits and giggles I punched automated bliss into a search engine and found this. I would have thought it a better name for an electronica or techno type band, but apparently someone thought it was a good name for a metal band...

I know bifurcations can be somewhat common in the plant world .but this is the first for me on Autos. Pretty neat...got a double head on a two branches

P1010139.jpg
P1010143.jpg
P1010138.jpg
P1010150.jpg

Good eve, stoners!

I like to have a variety in my stash. I think "Kush will be nice" or Haze, Urkle, whatever suits me.

The little bits that don't make it into the bowl get scraped over to one side of my tray and eventually a little pile of "party mix" bud and kief forms.

This is the bowl that fups me uk. Every time.

Perfect end to my weekend!

Good eve, stoners!

I like to have a variety in my stash. I think "Kush will be nice" or Haze, Urkle, whatever suits me.

The little bits that don't make it into the bowl get scraped over to one side of my tray and eventually a little pile of "party mix" bud and kief forms.

This is the bowl that fups me uk. Every time.

Perfect end to my weekend!
I do enjoy a party mix bowl myself. But today it was a party joint so I could enter the Festivus joint giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back