Status
Not open for further replies.
..................ASH-A-TON!!!!!!!!!!!! ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!

................RUNNERS UP.....................
.....................................BUSHMASTERAR15!!!!!!!!!!
.....................................RAOUL DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Yay @Ash-a-Ton :bighug: @bushmasterar15 :bighug: @Raoul-Duke :bighug:

CONGRATULATIONS BUDS.............:bravo::bravo::bravo:

:cheersmate:
Thank you all for the nomination/votes and Congrats @Ash-a-Ton @Raoul-Duke . I think everyone here on AFN are winners no matter what. It's all about learning, helping and having a fun time.

Thank you all for the nomination/votes and Congrats @Ash-a-Ton @Raoul-Duke . I think everyone here on AFN are winners no matter what. It's all about learning, helping and having a fun time.
Congrats to one cool dude . You all deserve it.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Congrats @Ash-a-Ton for the win and for both @bushmasterar15 and @Raoul-Duke for amazing grows this past year!!!!

Been nursing my hand from surgery this morning.. Soooooooo glad paper companies came up with cones because there's no way I could roll a joint, smoke a bowl or anything like that.. Probably gonna be a couple weeks at least..

20180129_181424.jpg

Congrats @Ash-a-Ton for the win and for both @bushmasterar15 and @Raoul-Duke for amazing grows this past year!!!!

Been nursing my hand from surgery this morning.. Soooooooo glad paper companies came up with cones because there's no way I could roll a joint, smoke a bowl or anything like that.. Probably gonna be a couple weeks at least..

View attachment 857342
get well soon my man. and thank you.
hope you heal fast with a great recovery

and thank you everyone for all the sweet vibe. im feelin pretty damned accomplished
and all thanks to afn.
my home and the home of the autos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back