Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my measuring implements weren't up to par lol. As it happens I was pretty heavy-handed with this soil stuff too...it's all in slow-motion though hehe

For some reason for me, hydro is way easier than soil. And more often than not it's set it and forget it. Soils require a lot more mixing and going back and forth with water schedules and stuff. I'm aiming for automated bliss.

For some reason for me, hydro is way easier than soil. And more often than not it's set it and forget it. Soils require a lot more mixing and going back and forth with water schedules and stuff. I'm aiming for automated bliss.
Yep,I thought dirt would be be better for my schedule, the plants are on there own for days at a time when we're at work fishing in the summer. But its definitely not that simple!

Once i am legal i am going to give some hydro a go....just to mix it up. Thinking maybe dwc

Yep,I thought dirt would be be better for my schedule, the plants are on there own for days at a time when we're at work fishing in the summer. But its definitely not that simple!

We used to be able to take off for a week when we ran automated ebb n flow flood tables with minimal worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back