Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dichoti , warming some and heading to the PO sometime this week
Okay cool. No rush, man. I'm still dicking around with that Megacrop stuff, trying to get the mix right. Hope I didn't fry the seed by following the directions on the grodan block haha.

I'll have to jump into the infirmary and find jingo or waira or one of them if no one shows up here that can answer my earlier question haha...

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

part of why I'm into dirt!

But guys! it's not that hard.you stick the nutes in the water, you stick the pen in the nutes. If it tell you your low, you add nutes, it tells you your high, you agree, and add some water.

Nothing EVER goes wrong!! easy. No math. LOL.

Okay cool. No rush, man. I'm still dicking around with that Megacrop stuff, trying to get the mix right. Hope I didn't fry the seed by following the directions on the grodan block haha.

I'll have to jump into the infirmary and find jingo or waira or one of them if no one shows up here that can answer my earlier question haha...

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
QUESTION UP! here, again, see what happens

But guys! it's not that hard.you stick the nutes in the water, you stick the pen in the nutes. If it tell you your low, you add nutes, it tells you your high, you agree, and add some water.

Nothing EVER goes wrong!! easy. No math. LOL.

It's sure amusing when I try it lol:crying:

I'm picturing me:
1/2 keystone cops
1/2 sorcerer's apprentice
I think my measuring implements weren't up to par lol. As it happens I was pretty heavy-handed with this soil stuff too...it's all in slow-motion though hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back