Status
Not open for further replies.
Exploring my options while I wait for my next batch of soil to compost..Been looking at a few and these people followed me on IG so I checked them out..Some of the same ingredients in this soil as mine..May be worth a try so I don't have to shut down for 2 months..They're out of Colorado and have a few good reviews from what I've read..

sohum-soil.jpg
CsMF3ssWAAAU_eT.jpg

Hey man....sorry to hear you are having problems getting your 11 roses(forgot to say it the other day when you tagged me)
I'm sure it's not uncommon for orders to get sidetracked , stolen or subject to customs . It's part of the game unfortunately but when a company makes a statement like they did and then turn around and do the opposite I get pissed . And if they did screw me I'll black ball the bastard's from here to Alaska and back . They're nothing as vengvile as an old senior . :cuss:

I'm sure it's not uncommon for orders to get sidetracked , stolen or subject to customs . It's part of the game unfortunately but when a company makes a statement like they did and then turn around and do the opposite I get pissed . And if they did screw me I'll black ball the bastard's from here to Alaska and back . They're nothing as vengvile as an old senior . :cuss:

Friggin right bud....tell it like it is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back